Latest posts by Amelia Simek (see all)
- All Patrol Services Are Not Created Equally. Here’s Why. - November 2, 2017
- How To Reduce False Alarms - October 30, 2017
- Giving Back and Giving Hope - May 4, 2017
As a security provider, we have put more thought, effort, and resources into developing the best patrol service in the industry. Since 1989, First Response™ has been the premier service provider throughout the Portland Metropolitan area. We have done this, and continue to do so through the following:
- From our reputation and history we attract the best security professionals
- Through our Higher Standards Hiring we hire the right security professionals
- Throughout our proprietary Officer Training Program we develop the best Security Officers
- With our vehicles we provide the greatest visual deterrent
- By our proprietary computerized program we provide Officer generated, computerized reports e-mailed to you the following day (7-days per week)
- With a 24/7 Communications Center we provide one (1) number to call 24/7 with a live voice on the other end with communications to all of our Security professionals
- By our technology systems and through our processes, polices and supervision, we ensure the right Officers are providing the best service for our clients.
- Through our highly qualified and experienced Management Team we have the best in the business managing your security services so you don’t have to.
Our highly trained officers will provide the patrols you require for your property. We will provide the highly effective visual deterrent of motor patrols or check doors while on location to ensure the exterior is secure.
A Patrol Is Only As Good As The Officer
As the Officer on your location is a representative of your management staff, it is crucial that Officer maintains and understands your company’s mindset and approach to security. First Response™ does this through maintaining the same level of standards throughout our own management staff and training. By doing this, each of our Officers understands what the clients come to expect from us. Through this, we become an extension of the Management Company/Owner, and create a seamless transition from your staff to our Officers. Our standards include:
- Through our Higher Standards Hiring process we have implement a multi-tiered recruiting program conforming to universal standards outlined by the American Management Association for critical-position personnel.
- All Officers are placed into a custom First Response™ Officer Training Program.
- Each Officer is then assigned to a specific district where they become very familiar with the accounts assigned to that area.
- Supervision of these Officers is performed by a On-Duty Supervisor as well as our GPS tracking in each of our vehicles.
As we know we are only as good as our officer, we spend hours each week analyzing candidates, new hires and our current officers to ensure the right placement of each individual. We know that with the right Officers with the right training, we will exceed all of your
Trust: The Only Thing That Matters
We will earn your trust through each and every service we provide to your location(s). We at First Response™ will do what we say, when we say it will happen. Our foundation is built around strong ethics of good business and we know we reap what we so. This may explain how we have won the Portland Business Journal’s Fastest Growing Companies 6 times. We will be the strong consistent service for you when you need us, as well as when you may not.
About First Response
Headquartered in Beaverton, First Response Inc. is the largest privately owned security company in Oregon. Our commitment to “A Higher Standard” enables us to deliver the client service we believe you deserve.